Please find below a direct link to our Try Booking site for all dining and merchandise options available during Sail Peninsula 2019.
We have created a “Regatta Hub” downstairs on our grassed area, where you will find all our food and beverage marquees, along with the entertainment centre, equipped with plenty of tables and seating for your enjoyment.
On Saturday evening we are pleased to offer two dining options :
- Gourmet 2-course buffet in our Regatta Hub Area
- 2-course sit-down menu in our clubhouse dining space on the first floor. Please note numbers are strictly limited for this, so make sure you purchase early in order to secure your spot here as they will fill up fast.
THIS IS A COMPLETE TICKETED EVENT. All dining MUST be purchased in advance BEFORE the booking close off times. Please note these dates listed below carefully:
- FRIDAY NIGHT DINING – Ticket bookings close Thursday 21st February at 5pm
- SATURDAY NIGHT DINING – Ticket bookings close Friday 22nd February at 10pm
- ENTRY SURCHARGE for non-competitors (see note below) – Ticket bookings close Friday 22nd at 10pm
- MERCHANDISE ONLINE SALES – Close Monday 18th February at 5pm
Note: All Regatta non-competitors & any guests of skippers etc. are required to pay an event surcharge of $15 to gain entry to our Saturday Night Festivities. Dining is in addition to this.
Will be available for purchase on this site up until Monday February 18th., after which you can then purchase it at our Regatta desk in the clubhouse. This year our regatta shirt is a navy long-sleeved shirt with easy-wear, moisture wicking properties, quick dry and a UPF Rating of 50+. Fantastic for all your sailing/ sporting adventures and priced at $50. It is available in a range of woman’s and men’s sizes.
Pair this with our Regatta Cap for the complete look, only $20.